Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Titanic Avatar

I recently came across the trailer for James Cameron's "Avatar", a 2009 3-d science fiction space-fantasy epic. Basically what i can gather of the premise is amidst a intergalactic species energy war, a disabled war veteran is promised the use of his legs again, if he undergoes a transformation to turn him into an "avatar" of a mix of both himself and one of the blue tribal space aliens the marine is to fight, for space minerals that equal high dollar energy.. wow sounds a bit inflated to me, but i figured this somehow fit into this sort of realms digital media ideas have kind of flourished and been embellished in the creative mind. I mean move over Sim's..im gonna be a real living, breathing blue furry man tiger man. Anyway, yeah. I left a link to the trailer so you can see for yourself. I mean i loved Terminator, but im not sure what to make of this.


1 comment:

  1. OMG! This movie is going to be awesome! i really hope it will not let me down. The movie kinda reminds me of the movie called independence day with will smith...but now the humans are the attackers and the alliens are the defenders. Oh yea this is Brian Thomas aka Geatsbeowulf

    ReplyDelete